28 Mar 2013

Holy Wednesday.

  I was trying to remember what happened last night, but then I noticed that nothing really happened. I just went to a bar somewhere downtown. Great music, nice people, hot guys everywhere. Beer after beer after beer. My phone was ringing and I told them to fuck off. And beer after beer after beer.

  It was late and we were running without direction. No one gave a fuck. He was telling us to relax, but she almost broke her ankle. It was blue and she was complaining about the pain. We kept on. Running and running and screaming and laughing. It was cold, but the warmth of our hearts could keep us alive. We could see the city down there, a lot of lights sparkling, contrasting with the doomed dark sky. We were three shadows running through the neighbourhood, screaming and laughing, but no one was disturbed. We passed through the little fence and the ice made us fall and her ankle started to hurt again.

  It was a big house, in fact. We went upstairs and found lots of beer cans and some guys talking bullshit that we couldn't really understand. I remember it was almost 3 in the morning and we were so lucky 'cause we made it somewhere warm before the dawn.

  I remember a shower, candles and blood.

  I woke up in the sofa. Searched for people in the house, but I didn't really find someone. I went downstairs, passed through the door and walked to the bus stop. It was eight in the morning. No goodbyes, no hugs, no kisses. Emptiness.

5 comments:

Thay said...

Quisera eu escrever tão bem assim em outra língua! Me diz aonde é esse lugar, o "hot guys everywhere" me chamou atenção, assim, por nada. :D
Fico feliz que tenha voltado! <3

Natalia Francis said...

Você escreve bem até em outra língua. Parabéns pelo texto, gostei muito, fiquei imaginando as pessoas, a rua, a casa. Adorei.

Nathalia Passarinho said...

Me pareceu uma cena da série Skins.
Vazio. Parece que tudo nessa vida é vazio.

Thay said...

Escreve maaaaais. <3

Nicolas said...

Que você escreva em inglês não é nenhum problema, mas eu vou continuar com o bom e velho português. Não que eu não fale inglês, mas não quero correr o risco de pagar mico com outra língua.
Acho que o texto criou um clima de juventude perdida que me interessa. E ao mesmo tempo um clima de vazio, de fundo do poço. Mas eu sempre gosto dos seus textos, então não é nenhuma grande novidade.